Great articles and resources for aspiring social entrepreneurs
- The Meaning of Social Entrepreneurship, by J. Gregory Dees
- Law For Change, The Legal Forum For Social Entrepreneurs
- Initiative for a Competitive Inner City. Founded by Harvard Business School Professor Michael Porter, ICIC provides businesses with comprehensive information about urban market opportunities.
- The Lean Startup, website and blog on the movement that is transforming how new products are built and launched.
- Brief Intro to Lean Startup, a quick overview of Lean Startups and Customer Development for Turing Festival and Leancamp Edinburgh.
- Appreciate Inquiry Commons, a worldwide portal with academic resources and practical tools on Appreciative Inquiry and the rapidly growing discipline of positive change.
- Human Centered Design Toolkit, A free innovation guide for social enterprises and NGOs worldwide
Our favorite blogs and inspiring sites
- Echoing Green’s blog
- Dowser, who’s solving what and how
- Good Magazine, particularly “the daily good”