Fresh Takes – A Healthy Alternative to Fast Food
Fresh Takes delivers affordable, quality, fresh prepared dinners through distribution partners that are already an integral part of our customers’ lives – fitness & recreation centers, after-school programs, and employers. Our partners promote our service to their community members and serve as convenient weekly meal pick-up sites for our customers. Fresh Takes meals are as affordable as fast food at only $5 for an individual meal and $15 for a family-style meal that feeds 4-6.
More Details on the Fresh Takes Service
Weekly Ordering & Pick-up Process:
- View the upcoming week’s menu of 3 meal options on our “Order Now” page
- Submit your order online on the “Order Now” page, via text / phone (720-282-9385), or using order forms at pick-up locations by 3pm Friday
- Select your order pick-up location when checking out – for a list of current locations visit Find Fresh Takes
- Pick up your order at the location you selected on the set day / time for that location
- Take meals home, pop them in the fridge, then heat them up & enjoy during the week!
All meals are available in two sizes with standard pricing – a better deal than fast food:
We are exploring a variety of alternative pricing models, including the use of SNAP benefits, to ensure that our meals are accessible for all and will continue to refine our structure as we gather more customer feedback.
Production & Packaging:
Fresh Takes Kitchen has a team of talented professional chefs who produce our delicious and nutritious meals each week in a local certified commercial kitchen and deliver them cold to customers at partner delivery locations in insulated bags for safe and easy transportation home. Meal packaging is microwave-safe, and is reusable and recyclable.
To learn more about the nutritional content of our meals, visit Our Food. To view the upcoming week’s menu, visit our “Order Now” page, under “Order Fresh Takes“.